Our Free Float Down Guarantee?
What’s in your best interest is our number one priority. No matter what phase of your loan transaction with us that you are currently in; if market conditions significantly change causing interest rates to go down, we will float your interest rate down with no additional costs to you.
Example: If Mortgage Rates Improve Significantly after you’ve locked your loan, before your loan closes, we will float your rate down to today’s lowest interest rate free of charge.
This program gives you the peace of mind to go ahead and take advantage of locking in today's lowest rates and eliminate the fear of rates getting lower before closing. Our Free Interest Rate Float Down is available to all of our applicants whether you’re purchasing a home or refinancing your home.
Terms and Conditions
All locked loans are eligible for a free float down under the following terms:
- New interest rate must be lowered by at least .25% (1/4 of a point) compared to original rate lock.
- Loan status must be approved with conditions or with final approval and clearance to close.
- If you are approved with conditions, you must have all requested conditions presented prior to rate float down.
- Float down must be completed a minimum of 5 business days in advance of scheduled closing to allow time to modify loan documents.
- The new rate lock agreement should reflect 30 days, or the original expiration date, whichever occurs sooner.
- Limited to one float down per loan.
- Available on 30 Year Fixed (Conventional, FHA, and VA) Home Loans only.
*Free Float Down Guarantee Disclaimer: Borrower is eligible to receive one free rate float down under the following conditions: 1) The borrower must have a fully completed application on file and all documents required for underwriting must be submitted to the American Dream Team Branch of Supreme Lending. 2) The borrower’s loan status must be fully approved with clearance to close. 3) The interest rate must have improved at least .25% from the original rate at the time of the executed lock agreement. Upon satisfaction of all conditions the American Dream Team Branch of Supreme Lending will float down the interest rate to the available market rate. The loan must close before the rate lock expiration. Float down request must be received and completed a minimum of 5 business days in advance of the scheduled closing date to allow time for modification of loan documents and approval from underwriting. Offer excludes USDA, Brokered, Jumbo, and Down Payment Assistance loan programs. Products and services may not be available in all states and are not available in states in which Supreme Lending is not licensed. Offer available only through the American Dream Team Branch of Supreme Lending. Terms are subject to change at any time. Please consult with a Supreme Lending America Dream Team loan officer for additional details.