Our Close On Time Guarantee
When you are purchasing a house there are alot of moving parts before your family can get moving. At the American Dream Team at Supreme Lending we understand the necessity of closing on time, in many cases you could be violating a contract and or incur additional fees / fines from the seller for not closing on time. We're so confident in getting your home purchase closed on-time, we're putting our money on the line. If we do not close your purchase on time we will credit you up to $1,000.*
Terms and Conditions
Customer is eligible for a $1,000 Close On Time Guarantee under the following conditions.
- Borrower must request the $1,000 Close On Time Guarantee at the time of application.
- You, your Loan Officer and your Real Estate Agent will sign a Close on Time Commitment with service and response time expectations.
- You must submit a complete application and all required documents for processing no later than 30 days before the Close of Escrow date.
- The American Dream Team Branch of Supreme Lending must have permission from all borrowers to obtain a credit report on their behalf.
- The subject property appraisal must be received by the American Dream Team Branch of Supreme Lending at least 10 business days prior to the closing date on Conventional or FHA purchases and 14 business days for VA purchases.
- Purchase loans for new homes require a certificate of occupancy. This guarantee does not apply to situations where delays are legally required under the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule (TRID).
Close on Time Guarantee is void if:
- The appraisal is not scheduled within 48 HOURS of first contact attempt from appraiser;
- The closing date is missed due to delays attributable to the borrower(s), a third party, or the seller;
- Information provided by the borrower(s) on the application could not be verified or was inaccurate or insufficient;
- The loan, as structured, does not meet federal/state regulatory requirements and/or agency guidelines;
Offer only available for delays solely within Supreme Lending’s sole and absolute control and does not include delays arising from property issues, seller delay, title or escrow agent delay, acts of God, catastrophic event, act of terrorism, public or state of emergency, or other unforeseen contingencies over which Supreme Lending does not have direct control over. Offer is not applicable for Refinances, Real Estate Owned, Short Sale Transactions. Upon satisfaction of all conditions, in the event that the American Dream Team (Branch 681) of Supreme Lending is unable to close your purchase loan by the applicable closing date, the American Dream Team (Branch 681) of Supreme Lending will issue a lender credit in the amount of $1,000 to be used toward allowable closing costs. Guarantee not available in all states or locations.